The last thing on your mind is probably being unable to work due to illness or injury. It’s important to have financial protection if “the worst case” really does happen, so Aon provides the following income protection benefits:
- Disability—Associates who experience a disability while working at Aon are covered through Aon’s Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability programs.
- Life Insurance—Aon provides Basic Associate Life Insurance at no cost to associates. Optional Associate Life Insurance is available to associates and their dependents at an additional cost.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance—Aon provides Associate AD&D Insurance, which pays benefits if an associate or covered dependent dies or suffers certain physical losses due to an accident, at no cost to associates. Optional AD&D Insurance may be purchased at an additional cost.
- Long-Term Care—Aon offers a range of long-term care coverage at special group insurance rates. This coverage helps associates pay for care-giving services should they or a family member experience an illness or disability and need ongoing care.
Learning and Development
Aon’s Tuition Reimbursement Program helps associates continue their formal education. Associates are reimbursed for 85% of the cost of tuition, books, and fees for approved courses taken at an accredited institution—up to $5,000 per year.
We recognize the value of taking time off to relax and recharge, which is why Aon offers:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)—Associates use their PTO to recharge, take a vacation, attend to personal/family matters, and recover from illness/injury. Associates accrue PTO hours based on their service at Aon. Full-time associates can earn 22 days of PTO each year.
- Holidays—Aon provides ten vacation days (Service years 1 - 4) and twelve paid holidays each year—(six scheduled holidays and six personal days) to meet associates’ personal needs.
Work Environment/Green Initiative
Aon is always looking for ways to reduce the firm’s carbon footprint. At many Aon locations, you’ll find “green” washrooms, environmentally friendly lighting, a comprehensive recycling program, and other local initiatives designed to help associates reduce, reuse, recycle, and rethink our impact on the environment.
Aon provides many benefits to help associates achieve better work/life balance and save money. This includes access to convenience and discount programs, the Associate Assistance Program (AAP), flexible spending accounts, sick dependent care, adoption assistance, overnight dependent care, overnight pet care, interest-free computer loans, and more.